What Men Should Do Everyday For Their Skin
A lot of men neglect their skin because they simply don't understand the importance of it. Using the proper products daily is a key part of overall wellness. We were taught the basics in our adolescence... Shower daily, wash your face, put deodorant on, etc. All of these things are great for general hygiene, but as we age we need a more strict routine when it comes to skincare.
Here are 5 things men should be doing every day for their skin:
1. Wash face twice daily - Remember to wash your face in the morning and at night to reduce sebum oil. Men often have more bacteria due to excess sebum oil so make sure to wash this away to avoid acne.
2. Moisturize face twice daily - Moisturizing after you wash your face in the morning will reduce your chance of getting unwanted acne due to access bacteria build up. Make sure to repeat this at the end of the day as well, especially if you sweat a lot!
3. Wear SPF - SPF should be worn daily by men and women! Find an SPF that is meant for your face or even better, find a moisturizer that has SPF in it! Wearing this daily will help with preventing wrinkles and sun damage.
4. Use eye cream daily - Wearing eye cream is so important if not the most important thing. The skin around the eyes is thin and it only gets thinner with age. Keeping your under eyes moisturized will prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Don't touch your face - If you have acne, you could be getting it from touching your face or resting your chin on your hand. Your hands carry around bacteria that can be transferred onto your face from your fingertips.